Welcome To Our Precious Blog Make yourself comfortable Leave a good comment okay!!!

A Sweet Song For You

Monday 18 August 2014

IF I HAVE A LOT OF MONEY



If I have a lot of money, the first thing I want to do is continue my study with the course that I really love, Culinary. But, because my father controlled me, I had to study accountancy which I really hate and dislike since I was in form four. After SPM, I finally got a place in UITM for culinary, but my father does not give me money to pay for the fees, because he want me to be an accountant. So If I have a lot of money, I want to continue my study in Culinary.

         After finish my diploma in Culinary, I want to continue my degree at Paris. Since I stay at Paris, I would like to find friend who want to be a fashion designer. I will cooperate with them and launch my own Fashion company and brand.

The company name will be The House of Sweet Fleur and the brand name will be name as my sweet name ‘Aprilllio’.
        

          After my name start to be famous at Malaysia, I will come back to Malaysia to launch my second company at Malaysia. Why not? I have a lot of money right? So i will start to created my name at Malaysia. I also want to start working as a chef at five star hotel, such as Shangri La.

         I also want to build a film company, since I really love to write story. I will make sure my company will produce a great film. I will take out all my imagination to the white screen so all people can see my beautiful art of film.

After a year working, I will stop working and start doing charity event. I will donate my money to them who needed. I also will build a house for orphanage and also mosque. Of course I will use my lot of money for good first.
After all charity I have do. I will send my parent go to Mecca for pilgrimage. I also will go there to. After all done, I will start thinking about myself. First I want to go for a trip around the world, especially Seoul, Phuket and Jeju Island.




I will use my money for something that I really love. What is it? Of course KPOP concert. I really hope to meet my Girl’s Generation at least once before I die. I want to meet my Girl’s Day who I really love. I want to talk with my A Pink and have a good time shopping with my sexy Sistar.


That’s All. I f I have a lot of money, This story will be come true.

BY IZZAT IMRAN 

No comments:

Post a Comment